We’re on track again to make 2011 another successful year, with business to October well ahead of budget in both turnover and profit – and a good order book going into the 4th quarter.
“The results we’ve achieved to date would not look amiss in a good year, let alone at a time when we see and hear about the economy struggling, particularly in construction. I’m happy to say Tubosider has been doing remarkably well,” says MD Jim Dwyer.
Within those results, the development and launch of the Twinstore brand at the start of 2009 has been a great addition to our stormwater attenuation solutions, and soakaways have also seen a marked rise in sales.
Looking at the ratio of Twinstore systems to conventional stormwater attenuation tanks, Twinstore has risen from 16% in 2009 to 21% in 2010, and is this year running at over 26%.
Orders continue to come in for schemes of all sizes. Among the larger ones recently received are:
- Buckingham Group – Thurrock development, Essex
- KLM Construction – care home, Widnes
- Mansell Construction – RAF Lakenheath
- PJ Carey – BMW plant, Oxford
- Marshall Construction – Prestatyn retail park
- MV Kelly – Radcliffe School, Milton Keynes
- Kier Northern – UCE, Ellesmere Port
- JP Dunn – AJW Aviation, West Sussex
- Patton Construction – Audi, Leicester