Early 2012 has seen a clear rise of business in Scotland, with Tubosider winning contracts from Ayr on the west coast to Fife in the east – and various points in between.
We are also providing a wide range of solutions, in stormwater attenuation and drainage as well as bolted plate structures. Here’s a sample from recent weeks:
- Mossend Railhead, Glasgow – T200 bolted plate structure for culvert
- Fountainbridge Student Accommodation, Edinburgh – five stormwater attenuation tanks
- Glenrothes, Fife – helibore pipe
- Auchincross Farm, New Cumnock, Ayr – helibore pipe
- St Columba’s School, Gourock, Ayr – stormwater attenuation tanks
Our order book also shows strong demand by airports at home and abroad for our stormwater attenuation tanks and accessories – including considerable repeat business.
Among the latest contracts are projects for Dublin Airport, London Southend and London Heathrow Airport.