SuDS compliant and frequently preferable as means of stormwater management, soakaways have seen a clear rise over the last year.
We’ve completed soakaway projects and received enquiries across England and Wales, as you can see below.
Although soakaways need a sufficiently low water table and permeable ground to bring their special benefits, it’s worth noting that such terrain exists all over the country.
The South East may be known for its chalky ground, and thus ideal for soakaways, but not uniquely, and sandy and gravelly sites are widespread among developments.
Tubosider has particular expertise in soakaways and has designed more and more over recent years. Here are some of our latest projects:
- Mochdre, Clwyd (SQ Projects)
- Sainsburys, Morecambe (Frazer Ltd)
- Brighton & Hove FC Stadium (3 tanks – Buckingham Group)
- Falmer Academy, E Sussex (Hague Construction)
- Thurstaston, Merseyside (Dowhigh Ltd)
- Darton ALC, Barnsley (3 tanks – Laing O’Rourke)
- Lewes Police Station, E Sussex (Drivepoint Contractors)